NPCERT First Global Cyber Security Summit 2018 on July 27& 28
GCSS 2018 will provide national and international organizations a platform to collaborate.
The objectives of the conference are: – To analyze and diagnose the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends in today’s scenario. – To pinpoint the areas of Cybersecurity that needs to be further evolved to meet the expectations and needs of the relevant stakeholders. – To enlighten about newly emerging Cybercrimes and threats that are impacting, if not all, stakeholders in the digital and mobile ecosystem. – To build the Global Alliance for Cybersecurity Resilience to demonstrate and share their knowledge and make their mark in technology sectors. – To emphasize international best practices that need to be put in place by industry stalwarts from being vulnerable and attacked. – To empower attendees with latest quality information on techniques, solutions and cost-effective method of ensuring a comprehensive Cybersecurity infrastructure. – To reinforce prevention, detection, analysis, recovery, response and research skills to cope with Cybersecurity.
Registration Registration of GCSS 2018 will be open soon. Stay tuned!
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/
NPCERT, the Information Security Response Team Nepal, is organizing GCSS 2018. NPCERT is a team of Information Security experts formed to address the urgent need for the protection of national information and growing cybersecurity threat in Nepal. The attack on Information infrastructures are increasing in frequency and scale so, to address all these issues NPCERT was established.
The main objectives of NPCERT are:
- To provide cybersecurity incident responses.
- To promote cyber security situational awareness across the industry, academia, and the public sector.
- To support critical national infrastructure companies to handle cyber security incidents.
- To provide research and analysis of cyber security incidents.
- To gather and disseminate technical information on cybersecurity incidents, vulnerabilities, security fixes and other security information as well as issue alerts and warnings.
- To coordinate with other domestic and international Information Security Response Teams and related organizations.